David Kutek is a California based Molecular Biologist having many years of experience. He works at a science research center where he analyzes & collects data about the relationship between environment and different organisms. As a Molecular Biologist, he is responsible for the management of team members for various research projects. His role is to supervise the team’s research in the laboratory in order to ensure their quality of work. His responsibilities also include the following:
- Measuring the physical, acidity, salinity, oxygen content, and other conditions of water in order to determine their relation to marine life.
- Analyzing basic principles of both animal and plant life such as their anatomy, origin, anatomy, and development.
- Works along with the research teams in more than one project.
- Apart from supervising the staff, he hires, trains, assigns technologists, technicians to research projects.
David Kutek is an expert in using high-tech equipment such as Chromatograms and Thermocyclers. In addition to this, he also utilizes the latest technology such as CMS (Computer Modeling Software) He is very proficient in the usage of different chemical enzymes in order to create genetically enhanced DNA. David plans and administers various bio-research programs for manufacturing and medical industries. He communicates test results to both federal and state representatives.
David Kutek is a Pharmacy Manager at a local hospital pharmacy in Chicago. His job involves supervising the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy while taking directions from medical practitioners, physical therapists and shares operating tasks with other outpatient pharmacy managers.
David Kutek’s job duties and responsibilities comprise of the following:
- Improving & evaluating the manual of Policies & Procedures annually.
- Maintaining & setting up system of records and prepare annual budgets.
- Organizing, planning, and administering all the activities in relation to the pharmacy’s operations.
- Providing proper guidance on certain prescriptions and medications in line with the hospital policies.
- Rendering assistance to both professional and technical personnel in dispensing any medication sold to the hospital.
David Kutek is familiar with all the hospital regulations, guidelines, and practices in relation to dispensing medication to compounding pharmacies. He efficiently establishes & maintains good relationships with the departmental staff, supervisors, employees, and patients. He also oversees and evaluates the work of technical as well as non-technical staff.
David obtained his Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from one of the most reputed colleges in the United States. Later, he also completed a certification course in healthcare administration.
David Kutek is an experienced dental technician having many years of experience under his belt. His job is to follow the instructions from the dentist and create orthodontic as well as dental prosthetic appliances such as porcelain veneers and partial dentures for the patients. From physical to computerized, he is able to create all types of molds (using plaster, wax, and porcelain) as per patient’s mouth structure.
David Kutek works directly with the dental clinician and takes the detailed written commands from them. He uses casts to replicate the teeth for building bridges or fake teeth, and tests the baking equipment in order to ensure that they match the accuracy and specification.
David Kutek loves his job as it helps people improve their appearance, and ability to chew and speak. He also works with a variety of small hand tools and materials such as ceramics, wax, and plastic. Being a well-skilled dental technician, he has excellent observational skills to recognize various color variations and grasps shape like an artist. His many years of focused practice has allowed him to master these skills. While making artificial teeth, he keeps in mind measurements as well as drawings of the patients’ teeth. David pursued his training from one of the leading dental colleges in the United States.
David Kutek is a Louisiana based Financial Analyst having many years of experience under his belt. He is currently working with one of the leading companies in the United States where he is responsible for analyzing the financial data to produce forecasts of business that aids in making investment decisions. His key responsibilities in the company comprise of the following:
- Preparing and updating an analysis of the industries in which the company operates.
- Creating financial models using electronic spreadsheets.
- Creating forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios.
- Investigating operational and financial results and making recommendations for improvements.
- Conducting cost beneficial analysis.
David Kutek holds the responsibility of developing different models to analyze business opportunities that can minimize the risks & maximize profits. He presents the financial information to the management after thoroughly evaluating business expenses, revenues, and market trends.
David Kutek applies critical thinking while investigating the problem areas. He understands how new laws, policies, regulations, economic or political trends may affect business investments. According to him, financial analysts must be motivated in order to seek out obscure information that may be important to the business.